Friday, January 31, 2014

Dungeons and Randomness Artwork released!

Hey!

Well, the month is almost up and I have yet to post something!...

...Here is just one of the things I've been up to as of late:

The first round of art prints are now available for the #1 iTunes Dungeons and Dragons podcast - Dungeons and Randomness !

Here are some images of the limited edition prints I did of The Winterhaven Knight, Sir Malchus Grimnas - Tiefling Warlock.



We've released 30 limited edition 11x17 prints, signed and numbered by yours truly, and they have been selling fast!  When the limited editions sell out, we will be selling more prints, but on a lighter paper and not autographed or numbered.

If you'd like to purchase a print, you can get in touch through my contact box, or you can purchase one here on my DeviantArt .

You can also find the last of the limited prints at the D n R Store

The Prints




And here are some of the fans opening their prints for the first time!

This is Ryan with his prints of Malchus by Me and Yenward Firestomp by Hugh Rookwood 



And below are some links to some YouTube videos of fans un-boxing their prints!




In the second video, one of the girls can't read my autograph... I added my name to the symbol design in hopes of it being more readable, but evidently, it may still not be clear enough... I've re-designed my Blog Header with my new Symbol including my name.  What do you think?
Do you think my name and symbol is readable to someone who doesn't know my name? 

I'd love to hear it in the comments or drop me a line and tell me what you think!

I have so much more January madness to share with you and I will be doing so as soon as I can get the time to sit down and post it all! 

Thanks for the support and take care until next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment